CIB Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Governance Risk Analysis & Reporting
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) organization, you won’t just be watching over our data – you’ll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll be part of a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing, and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries, effectively manage risk and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance / advice on best practices, supporting both our businesses and technology groups. Through engagement with our stakeholders and senior leaders, you’ll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The role will focus on Governance processes across the CTC team supporting the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). These processes and products will be used by Technology Risk & Control professionals and senior leaders across CIB via Governance Forums, Control Committees and Board Meetings. The successful candidate will be able to both design and build engaging, risk focused presentations at scale but also understand the underlying datasets to enable a risk story to be told, driving actions and protecting the bank.
The CIB CTC Governance Risk Analysis & Reporting role includes specific responsibilities:
- Ensure technology risk impacting the business is effectively identified, quantified, communicated and managed, including recommendations for resolution and identifying the root cause/key themes.
- Preparation and delivering of governance materials suitable for regulatory, audit and senior executive consumption
- Point of escalation to troubleshoot and resolve queries as they relate to Governance, Metrics and Reporting across the CIB CTC team
- Identification of sub-optimal processes and development of solutions to improve, automate and streamline
- Ability to challenge teams to ensure risk profile is understood and clearly articulated
- Risk analytics and articulation focusing on CIB to ensure appropriate risk management activities are taken and prioritized
- Proactively monitoring Key Risk Indicators to identify non-compliance and assist in remediation
- Develop tools / mechanisms for managing data and assessing risk / trends
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across technology and core partners
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Problem solving action driven mindset
- Attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines with good quality outputs
- Experience in working with diverse cross geography teams
- Self-motivated individual, comfortable working without close supervision
- Team player with proven ability to build strong cross-business relationships
- General knowledge of information security and technology controls principles and relevant standards such as Access Management, Application Security, Security Incidents and Technology Resiliency Management.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
- If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.