Securities Services Product Control – Trading Services and Capital - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As part of the Trading Services and Capital team within Securities Services Product Control, you will partner with global and regional business heads as well as other functional teams, including Business Managers, Treasury, Financial Control, Operations, Technology to establish control and governance best practice and accountability for the Regulatory Capital process.
This role will be aligned to the Collateral Services and Agent Lending Finance business within Securities Services, and responsible for providing business advisory and accounting support, control oversight and integrity of revenue and end-to-end control.
In addition, the team is responsible for submission and review of Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and capital for overall Securities Services.
There will be opportunities to engage in projects and change initiatives to enhance key reporting systems, conducting strategic analysis and participating in different control forums.
- Assist with daily P&L preparation, month-end close processes and external reporting
- Provide insightful financial analysis and key metrics to business heads and senior finance management
- Partner with business, technology, and other functions to drive control, automation, and strategic initiatives
- Preparation of in depth monthly and quarterly RWA analytics and management pack to enable senior management to understand key trends and drivers across capital ratios as well as forecast to actual variance analysis
- Assist in firmwide RWA initiatives and implementation of new regulatory requirements and rule changes to regulatory capital disclosures
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Work experience within Product Control, Financial Control, Accounting, or related area
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail including a strong control focus
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to identify and drive though change
- Strong technical skills in using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationships