Finance Business Analyst- Borrowing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Finance Business Partner- Borrowing (Senior Associate) – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
We are looking for a Strategic Finance partner, to provide critical commercial insight to support the launch and ongoing enhancement and review of Borrow Products. The ideal candidate will be comfortable building and communicating financial models and their underlying assumptions, managing multiple stakeholders and providing financial insight and challenge.
This role will suit candidates who have experience in the following areas: stakeholder management, financial modelling, data analysis, using raw data from financial and operational sources; budgeting and forecasting.
- Influencing strategy and building business models to support current and new products
- Understanding and reporting on the drivers of the product profitability
- Supporting regulatory submissions and internal model validation reviews
- Input into monthly reports with both data, analysis and insight
- Supporting the company wide budgeting and forecasting process
- Supporting the Vice President on ad hoc projects (planning, corporate and general finance in nature)
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Evidence of ability to report back clearly and simply on complex data findings to senior stakeholders
- Evidence of ability to construct detailed financial models, but communicate the key assumptions, drivers and outputs for stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to work with multiple (sometimes challenging) data sets and manipulate raw data to solve analytical questions
- Demonstrable tenacity and commitment to problem solving - unable to "let something go" until it's right
- Demonstrable ability to manage workload and competing priorities
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn and desire to rapidly develop their career
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.