Product Manager - Cards
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Product Manager- Cards – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
You will lead an established and experienced team within Chase UK (Cards), focused on driving the continued improvement of our existing Cards offering, whilst also contributing to and executing on the vision and product strategy. In addition to your day-to-day team, you will work with a wide range of experts across Product, Engineering and various Global Teams to bring new products, features and improvements to market.
- You will lead a product squad within Cards, partnering with our engineering, design, marketing and global teams to deliver products that customers love
- You will play a key role in defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap for UK Cards
- You will obsess over the metrics, and bring a highly data-centric approach to monitoring the performance of our product(s)
- You will build a deep understanding of our customers, both qualitatively and quantitatively, to continually refine and iterate our offering
- You will coordinate the processes and stakeholders (internal & external) involved in bringing new products and features to market
- You will define technical requirements, and partner with engineering leads to oversee product development cycles and processes
- You will work closely with our Cards specialist teams to constantly evolve and improve our Cards infrastructure, architecture and vendor relationships
- You will collaborate with other product teams across Chase UK to align the Cards offering with the wider Chase UK proposition
- You will track competitor product offerings and assess against our own product's position in the market
- You will be on top of the upcoming legal and regulatory changes in the industry that will potentially impact your product, and ensure product development aligns to our controls requirements
- Experience in Product Management within the cards domain
- Experience running a back-end engineering squad, with a deep technical knowledge of card payments
- Strong quantitative skills, with proficiency on a range of data and analytics tools
- Highly outcomes focused, with a willingness to be hands-on and deeply detail-oriented
- A strong commercial acumen, and an ability to apply this lens to the Cards product
- An ability to build relationships with a wide variety of teams and stakeholders
- Experience wearing many hats and running many initiatives concurrently
- A broad knowledge of financial and / or retail banking products (Cards, Current Accounts, Savings, Investments, Lending), with expertise in Cards / Payments
- Experience with banking architecture frameworks, core banking implementation and account and ledger management (Preferred)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.