Real Time Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking for your next career opportunity in real time or workforce analysis and within a busy contact centre environment?
Here at Chase the Workforce Planning team provides workforce products, technologies, scheduling, forecasting and real time support for our Contact and Back-Office Centres. We currently have a vacancy for a Real Time Analyst (Workforce Analyst) to be responsible for the real time monitoring and day-to-day service levels across calls, chats, and back-office workloads.
- Real time monitoring of service level
- Identify need to increase or decrease off-phone time and employee movement in order to optimize service levels, communicate changes to call centre management, and then implement changes as required
- Plan and influence the participation of all off-phone activities for specialist meetings, coaching, and department initiatives.
- Maintain real time schedules and complete real time analysis
- Complete real time segment entry of incoming requests within predefined guidelines that require analysis of service level
- Facilitation of daily status calls with the business
- Tier 1 troubleshooting for business interruption and escalation as appropriate
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience with Real Time call and chat monitoring systems and reports, with detailed knowledge of Call Centre Operations, Contact Centre Metrics, and Workforce Planning practices and systems.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). In particular a detailed knowledge of Excel is required.
- Strength in quantitative analysis, critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation
- Highly detail oriented, ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, manage time, and prioritize to complete a project/task
- Comfortable with a fluid business environment, changing job priorities, and working with people at a variety of levels internally and externally with the ability to work independently and/or in a group
- Ability to work in a consistently fast-paced, high-volume, environment with the ability to work independently and in a group
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Proficiency with Workforce Management scheduling software or equivalent
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Workforce Planning platforms and practices, both internal and cross-business
This is a rotational shift based role where the shift rota includes weekday work between 0700 and 2100 and weekend work between 0700 and 1500.