Technical Application - Online Support Specialist, Tier 1, Remote Working, Frosch UK
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Application Support / Technical Support
ABOUT THE TEAM
FROSCH is Chase's best-in-class travel business, delivering exceptional customer service, industry-leading expertise, and meaningful travel experiences to our clients. For more than 45 years, FROSCH has been a travel company of choice, building a client-centered service model and employee-focused workforce. Now, as a part of the Chase family, FROSCH is expanding its network to deliver global travel management and luxury travel planning to even more people — all in service of Chase's core mission to help customers make the most of their money.
For both our employees ad businesses, we are driving success in a diverse culture with a commitment to creating an environment where everyone belongs. Positions within FROSCH provide numerous opportunities for meaningful growth in a firm dedicated to inclusivity, development, mobility, and career advancement. We are hiring best-in-class talent who are passionate, entrepreneurial, and want to work in a globally diverse organization with a strong team culture. New team members will be part of an exciting transformation as we build strategies, leverage new and innovative technologies, and create industry-leading teams.
Fully Remote Position (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm flexible) Tier 1 roles
- You must have Travel industry experience - bookings, ticketing using SABRE GDS system.
- An ability to support complex, global, multi-phase client implementations.
- Be able to conduct comprehensive site configurations and end-to-end testing.
- You will align with with clients and internal teams to identify key business requirements and configure the Online Booking Tool to meet those requirements
- Communicate "best practice" recommendations.
- Review and report/fix errors in the HR feeds to the online booking tools and Client portals.
- Your ability to effectively troubleshoot complex online and off-line issues for multiple travel systems effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to investigate issues quickly and effectively.
- Perform numerous tasks simultaneously that can be unrelated in nature.
- Engage with the following tasks:
- Provide basic support to Travellers, including but not limited to, password resets, site navigation issues, Profile updates, research website issues, update discounts to sites.
- Profile management tools: Create and maintain Traveller profiles, process profile update requests form travellers & Agents, research and resolve profile issues.
- Client Portals: Provide basic support to Travelers, including self-registration, password resets, navigation issues.
- Mobile products: Provide basic support to Travelers, including creating accounts, password resets, navigation issues.
- Processing new profile requests and updates daily
- Identify GDS profile errors and make necessary corrections
- Processing telephone requests from agents to add payment information to profiles
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- Embrace innovative technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values always: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre is necessary.
- Prior experience with Mid-office functionality required.
- Strong understanding of web portal, dashboard concept.
- Experience with DEEM, Concur Travel, Get There, Atriis and/or Zeno products.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Experience with Adobe Writer and Reader.
- Current, working knowledge of a PNR life cycle.
- Experience with Profile Management Tool preferred.
- Intermediate to expert administration and implementation of modern intranets, web portals, and dashboards.
- Willingness and proficiency in multi-tasking a variety of tasks.
- Strong ability to collaborate closely with team members and have clear communication.
- Impeccable people skills with the ability to train and easily collaborate with diverse audiences.
- Prior involvement with project management processes is a plus.
- Experience with Freshdesk (helpdesk system or similar), Office 365, Active Directory
- Must be able to travel on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a virtual team environment and take direction at all levels within FROSCH
What you will get in return
If this sounds like you then just see some of the benefits below which show how committed FROSCH is to providing for your long term stability with personal growth and development:
- 35 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave + statuary holidays
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Business Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Discounts in many major shops, online retailers and gyms