Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Global Technology Infrastructure
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a modern, stable, resilient, and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
Collaboration and Communication Product Line
The Collaboration and Communication Product Line at JP Morgan Chase Global Technology is responsible for engineering, developing, and supporting modern enterprise-wide solutions that allow our global workforce of over 250,000 employees to effectively collaborate and communicate internally and with our global client base.
Our global scale presents a great opportunity to drive the innovation that will continue to fundamentally transform the way we work. As a member of the team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through teamwork and innovation, while leveraging product development and engineering best practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development and platform engineering lifecycle, working with agile product teams and partnering with stakeholders to drive towards common goals aligned to our employees and customers. The sky is the limit: We expect you to push product boundaries and explore areas including cloud computing, AI/ML, serverless computing, mobile, and big data technologies to achieve our goals and deliver products that delight our customers.
We have a people-oriented culture with an obsession for user experience, design, engineering excellence, experimentation, learning and continuous improvement. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of thought and drives innovative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers and our team.
Live Communications, Product Manager
At JPMC, Product Mangers are responsible for the end-to-end success of one or more products aligned to a product area. They support the vision created by the Product Area Lead by ensuring the solutions under their management are both valuable and viable. We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Enterprise Video and Voice Product Line, with responsibility for our Enterprise Voce platforms and Conferencing solutions. Voice solutions include Cisco, Inhouse developed ConnectMe and ZoomPhone as Soft phone, while Conferencing has Zoom, Adobe and Webex. Our goal is to deliver solutions for our employees can effortlessly collaborate with colleagues and customers, regardless of location. We realize that hybrid working is here to stay and are committed to building solutions that eliminate barriers to collaboration when meeting participants cannot be in the same location.
Our communication technologies are leveraged by nearly all employees across our global footprint to effectively collaborate. We see an exciting opportunity to use AI/ML and building management data improve the meeting experience. This is especially important in our complex hybrid working and digital environment.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding customer needs and translating these into prioritized items on the product backlog. You will also be responsible for monitoring customer engagement, customer satisfaction, and managing stakeholder expectations. You will work with a team based out of New York, New Jersey, London, and Hyderabad.
- Defines and communicates product vision and strategy in line with the customers’ long-term business goals
- Conducts market research and tracks industry developments with regards to productivity, collaboration, data, AI/ML solutions and understands implications to product vision and strategy
- Identifies market need, interfacing with line of business technology customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
- Defines and manages the product's business metrics, including cost, feature and functionality, risk posture and reliability
- Creates and maintains the product's definition, product roadmap & customer facing SLOs/SLAs
- Prioritizes the product backlog and maintains a vision for the product
- Oversees and drives the go-to-market and strategic marketing plans for the product
- Creates a safe environment for experimentation and failures to support fast learning cycles
- Manages the senior stakeholder community and customer advisory boards
- Leads by example, exhibiting robust risk measures while advocating for adherence throughout the development lifecycle
- Owns the P&L of the product
- Strong Experience in Technology product management role within enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success in a product management role with an emphasis on delivering collaboration solutions to the enterprise
- Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog, and documentation for enterprise technology solutions
- Knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
- Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you are not just working at a global financial institution. You are an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you are looking to build your career as part of a global technology team, tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.