Trading Services Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Trade Support team are a direct middle source of support to Global teams from Front Office Execution / Sales (covering Electronic, Equities, Commodities (Including LME) & Fixed Income), Client Services, the Business, Onboarding, Transitions, Offboarding, Back Office Clearing / House, Technology and to clients externally.
- Navigate trading and middle / back office systems functionality and interact with technology support
- Reconcile exchange terminal with Pyramid (trader’s risk) for house trades
- Chasing and liaising with external clients for allocations / send trade confirmations
- Spotting and flagging any risk / errors to Sales or Client Coverage and helping to resolve - including error report write up (for Ops errors)
- Support Clearing during business resiliency outages
- Work with Execution Sales to provide comments on material changes in volume / value variance on exchanges for Federal Reserve reporting purposes
- Work with FIX / Connectivity, third party vendors, technology, Client Services and Clearing teams to onboard and set up client allocation flow using the Client Allocation Tool Suite (CATS), amend mappings and streamline processes
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Attention to detail with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Works well under pressure, with ability to multi-task whilst being highly responsive to all incoming queries
- Proactive, results-focused, highly motivated with a strong work ethic for innovation / forward thinking
- Professional levels of communication, capable of dealing with Clients and intermediaries at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office ability including Excel in particular
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Degree educated preferred (or relevant industry experience)
Shift pattern is in from 08:00 – 16:30 / 17:00 through to 10:00 – 18:30 shifts. These early & late shift times can fluctuate due to Market conditions, such as the F&O quarterly expiry periods which will entail longer shifts and no holiday bookings.
You’ve got this!