Risk Reporting - Analyst
Job Type: Full time
You will help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo and striving to be best-in-class.
It is an ideal opportunity for someone keen, enthusiastic, and curious to learn or expand knowledge of risk management and reporting technologies in one of the leading Global Financial Services firms.
- Perform Regulatory and Internal Risk Reporting for Firmwide and Regional CTC and Liquidity Risk Reporting. This includes CTC Market Risk, Liquidity, Mortgage Banking, and Structured Interest Rates.
- Review Reporting Processes to ensure robustness of Controls and quality of Deliverables
- Actively participate/drive various Strategic Transformation Programs and Tactical Initiatives to automate and enhance controls within existing reporting processes
- Develop skills in Intelligent Solutions like Tableau and Alteryx and employ them to automate Reporting processes
- Improve the overall control environment by developing new controls, automating existing manual processes, and improving the process documentation
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various interfacing teams globally to drive Project Initiatives
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders across Risk Management space.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in Risk and/or Financial reporting; Candidates may be considered for this position if skillset and objectives align with the team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed for working within a team environment as well as communicating across departments
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in or Knowledge of Intelligent solutions like Tableau, Alteryx and UiPath
- Any prior background into Risk would be a plus
You’ve got this!