Wealth Management, Private Portfolio Solutions, Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $3.0 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
With over $100 billion in total commitments since 2000, our 25+ person Private Investments team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and monitoring private investment funds across buyout, growth equity, venture capital, real estate, infrastructure and private credit funds for inclusion in private client portfolios across the Global Wealth Management client franchise. The team is also responsible for the portfolio management of more than $12 billion in managed private investment portfolios.
We are looking for an investment professional with seven or more years of relevant experience to support our growing private investment business, with a particular emphasis on supporting a newly formed private investments advisory offering as well as the portfolio management activities for the managed private investment portfolios. This newly created role – based in London – will be primarily responsible for helping formulate and deliver the advice we provide to EMEA clients as we seek to help them build out a diversified private investments portfolio. The individual will also be tasked with contributing to the manager selection and discretionary portfolio management efforts of Private Investments team.
- Develop and deliver tailored advice for clients to help them achieve their long-term objectives for their private investments portfolio
- Serve as the EMEA region head for the private investments advisory offering, working closely with the Global Head of Private Investment Managed Portfolios to build and maintain the projected investment allocation plans for each client
- Contribute to the portfolio management activities of JPMorgan Private Bank’s bespoke private investment fund of fund vehicles as well as its separately managed accounts
- Support the private investment manager selection process by participating in investment due diligence meetings, leading and/or interpreting the quantitative investment analysis, and ultimately overseeing the creation of investment committee materials
- Monitor and analyze performance and exposures across all of the managed and advisory private investment programs
- Conduct research and analysis which aim to inform portfolio construction
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
- 7 or more years of relevant experience
- Private markets investment experience
- Robust analytical proficiency particularly using excel
- Excellent communication skills