Trade Lifecycle Analyst
Job Type: Full time
As a part of your future team - Currencies Operating you will be responsible partly for: payment processing and controls, confirmation drafting issuance and matching, client service, economic affirmation, onboarding to electronic platforms, client money novation, regulatory governance and change management.
- Payment control and oversight
- Monitoring and ensuring timely execution of FX payments
- Oversight and adherence to strict currency cutoff times
- Investigation and resolution of failed FX transactions
- Dealing with incoming email queries from within internal groups in the bank.
- Oversight of high value and aged reconciliation breaks
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Technical understanding of derivative / currency products would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and adjust to changing workloads
- Evidence of strong control focused background
- Self motivation and the ability to work off own initiative
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines using good organisational skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- FX & FXO experience is desirable, although not essential
- A good working knowledge of funds transfer policy would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge on Payment Swifts
You’ve got this!