Equities - EMEA Senior Auditor – Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Associate (Senior Auditor) position is a hybrid working role where you will be accountable for planning and executing audits. You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues and business stakeholders in your location and across the globe in delivering these audits. The Equities LOB includes Volatility, Cash, Prime Finance and Global Clearing businesses.
Using your business and product specific experience, you will build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders to identify control weaknesses and influence audit reports.
Within the department, we champion innovation through the use of technology & data analytics for auditing, and we work in an environment that puts integrity, respect and excellence at the forefront of every interaction.
JPMorgan Internal Audit in EMEA prides itself in being a diverse workplace where everyone is valued and respected for their differences and their unique contributions. Success in a role isn't based simply on the time, but rather on the contributions made to the department's objectives and in making us a more productive and enjoyable workplace. We take ownership of our self-development, and are looking for individuals who are motivated to take on stretch assignments, greater responsibilities and career growth.
- Your work will involve a mix of planning, managing and executing complex global audits. To do this well you will need to work effectively and efficiently with global audit colleagues and business stakeholders, assess the risks and controls at hand, and identify any issues timely.
- You will be documenting the results of your work comprehensively and concisely, and in addition you will also help draft audit reports, risk assessments and risk event summaries.
- Having a mindset of seeking continuous improvement, such as the use of bots or data analytics, in carrying out your work.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- You will have experience of internal or external auditing, or relevant business experience, as the experience you bring to the table will help ensure your success in delivering the audits work you will be responsible for. We’re open to reviewing your application even if you do not have auditing experience, as long as transferrable skills can be demonstrated.
- To be able to operate as an effective auditor, you will have a solid understanding of internal control concepts and the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls for a given set of risks.
- You will have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in order to build trust and credibility with colleagues and stakeholders, while also influencing the actions of the business to improve its control environment.
- We work in a dynamic environment so you will have a proven ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.