Risk Management and Compliance Program Management Associate
Job Type: Full time
As part of Risk Management and Compliance, you are at the center of keeping JPMorgan Chase strong and resilient. You help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks, and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo and striving to be best-in-class.
The JPMorgan Risk and Compliance OLO / LRCM team is responsible for the oversight and management Risk End-to-End Legal and Regulatory Process Program (“Program”). This Program is sponsored at the operating committee level of JPMorgan Chase (“JPMC”).
In this team, you are responsible for developing, deploying, overseeing and reporting of a program that ensures that obligations are drafted and proceed through the process lifecycle to completion and to support an ongoing change management process. This includes building awareness of the program in the Firm and ensuring consistency in global understanding and dissemination of regulatory requirements.
- Delivering the Legal and Regulatory Change Management (LRCM) agenda through ongoing development, implementation of business as usual models and ongoing delivery against SLAs
- Partnering and seeking synergies across the department to ensure a consistent approach on models and processes, as well as partnering with stakeholders aligned to the LRCM Programs including; Legal, Compliance, Finance, Business partners and the various line of business
- Support LRCM Control processes and Escalation Frameworks, supporting the development of future requirements
- Work collaboratively with broader Risk Management & Compliance LRCM Program teams (including technology & QA) and Risk Management & Compliance area SMEs to assist & keep abreast of developments implementing best practices wherever possible
- Identify challenges, issues and queries, facilitating resolution and closure and any requisite remediation
- Engage with Policy Contacts, Subject Matter Experts and Lead Business Managers, ensuring appropriate oversight and governance, aligned to the Firmwide operating model
- Report on progress of LRCM to the Firmwide Risk Control Committee, OLO central and other governance bodies (e.g. Regional CRO forums.)
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong risk management and compliance experience
- Strong project and/or program management experience and the ability to quickly understand complex subject matter
- Strong familiarity with the Risk Management & Compliance organization - preferred though not essential
- Strong organizational skills, and exposure to issue and conflict resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven experience in a process driven environment
- Experience liaising and managing technology requirements preferred
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) preferred though not essential
- Highly Competent in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access with MIS reporting experience preferred
- Tableau or other business intelligence experience preferred