Reference Data Product Analyst - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Chief Data Office (CDO) is a business-centric organization whose purpose is to unlock value for our stakeholders through timely delivery of high-quality, compliant data. The CIB CDO oversees the overall strategy and execution of the CIB data agenda.
The role has a focus on strong data analytical skills which includes gathering, analyzing and interpreting data. This role interacts with the leads across the Party Reference Data and Reference Data Product organizations, as well as with Business stakeholders.
- Supporting the various project streams within RDP Engagement including Reference Data enhancements within Markets and Security Services, Organizational Contacts and ESG Data Central
- Ability to analyze large data sets, create data collection systems and interpret results
- Use of Data Visualization toolsets such as Qliksense or Tableau to create meaningful insights based on large data sets.
- Use of analytical automation platforms such as Alteryx to streamline existing data analysis processes.
- Developing business cases as needed where technological infrastructure build / changes are identified
- Collaborating with PMO Leads to ensure clear documentation of meeting minutes, maintaining scorecards, project plans, RAID logs and other PMO updates
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Knowledge of party reference data, client onboarding processes (including KYC) and downstream trade booking and risk management processes
- Ability to understand logical data models and work with data architects to define extensions to the strategic party and account data model
- Excel/PowerPoint/Visio skills with ability to create business focused presentations and clear process flows
- Effective change & time management skills.
- Knowledge of Markets and/or Securities Services business;
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- additional knowledge across other departments e.g. Banking, Asset Wealth Management.
You’ve got this!