Project Execution Associate - Technology Strategy & Architecture Governance
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Tech Strategy and Architecture Governance team (TSAG) within Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) Architecture fulfil the Global Technology Operating Committee (GTOC) mandate of federated architecture governance, providing a governance framework and management tools. This includes the provision and management of architectural forums.
This role manages the forums across TSAG in line with architectural and governance requirements. Working with the Architect Leads and Product owners to create, manage and publish quality artefacts to enable the smooth running of the various architecture forums, take queries from stakeholders and maintain processes and procedures for the architectural governance team.
Forums include ( not exclusive):
The GTI Senior Architecture Committee (GTI-SAC) is the Enterprise Architecture (EA) forum for GTI’s Lead Architects to review, enhance and approve GTI technology strategies and roadmaps, concepts, guidelines, and standards, in support of the Firm’s Reference Architectures approved by the Global Technology Architecture Group (GTAC).
The GTI Architecture Community (Arch Comm) is a collaborative forum where those with an interest in Technology Architecture can come and listen, learn, and participate on related subjects.
The Domain Model Architecture Council (DMAC) is a governance forum accountable for domain and product model quality. It is a review board for onboarding onto internal cloud foundational services and provides approval of models for technology products in the Global Technology (GT) Product Operating Model.
The GT Regional Architecture Committee (GT-RAC) is the architecture forum for regional cross-divisional Architects to reach and record a common understanding and interpretation of technology problems and opportunities in regional locations, including pertinent known facts, assumptions, and unknowns, and agree how challenges are to be decomposed and solved for by each contributing team.
- Takes ownership of artefact management, scheduling, and forum communications
- Invests in relationships with forum hosts and participants to enhance collaboration
- Identify forum topics by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
- Establish requirements, priorities, and deadlines for forums
- Implement in accordance with Risk, Architecture Strategy and other relevant firm wide guidelines
- Coordinate resources across one or more project/forum
- Assess, understand, and measure customer need and value drivers
- Develop plans and manage interdependences between, architects, and governance leads.
- Creates user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria for forum tools improvements
- Publish status and executive reporting for forums.
- Work with governance leads to drive awareness and participation of forums
- Make continuous learning and skill building a priority
- Promote a culture of diversity and inclusion for all forums and across the teams.
- Organisational skills to manage projects and resources
- Task and issue management
- Stakeholder management
- Critical thinking (anticipates problems and establishes methods to mitigate issues)
- Executive communication for senior management
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and forum artefacts
- Good technology skills, awareness
- MS Office proficiency and collaboration tool proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a management and customers
- Experience in agile with cross-functional teams