Digital and Platform Services Planning & Analysis - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Financial Analysis is responsible for partnering across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis, oversight, and coordination of budgeting and forecasting. Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) teams are responsible for a wide range of activities including financial control, forecasting and budgeting, analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, development of new reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards), and advising Technology Managers and peers across Finance & Business Management of risks and opportunities
You will be responsible for one of our key financial measures such as expenses and headcount, where you will be expected to deliver value-added financial reporting and analysis and assist with strategic direction and decision making. You will be expected to provide leadership across the FP&A teams, and interact regularly with Technology Managers and peers across Finance & Business Management.
- Calculate and consolidate month-end results, forecast and budget.
- Perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and provide commentary explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets to FP&A managers, Technology Managers and Business Managers.
- Create financial business cases supporting business initiatives
- Develop and track performance metrics, create presentations, and generally provide financial analysis on a variety of topics to senior management.
- Oversight the process to deliver month-end results, forecast and budget.
- Help design new reports and dashboards to efficiently deliver financial results to senior management.
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible
Required qualifications, capabilities & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with 7+ years of work experience, preferably in Financial Services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of automation and visualization tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly. Inquisitive, enthusiastic and diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines. Excellent time management/prioritization skills.
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely