CIB Credit Derivatives Project Manager - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Market Operations Transformation team is dedicated to delivering large scale change initiatives that span across business units to address Business, Industry and Client requirements across the CIB organization. One example of this is the Credit Athena implementation.
Athena is a strategic platform for processing and risk managing securities and derivatives in the Investment Bank. It is responsible for product modelling, trade capture, risk, event and position management, providing the books and records to the bank for trades and feeding downstream back-office systems such as accounting, settlements, legal documentation and regulatory reporting. The products managed on this platform range from high volume listed and flow derivative products to extremely complex over-the-counter structured and securitized derivatives.
As a Project Manager, you will participate in projects and provide support for various initiatives and any associated business transformation projects. Through strong partnership with Business, Operations and Technology counterparts, you will work on project deliverables. Primary areas of focus include eliciting project or initiative requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Gather, analyze and facilitate requirement review sessions with stakeholders
- Track and ensure completion of project deliverables
- Preparation of Testing Strategies and Management of UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Co-ordination of end-to-end testing including environments, dates, resources, etc.
- Gather/analyze complex data and develop accurate conclusions with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
- Understand user experience to aid support in defect troubleshooting
- Facilitate forums to address the priority of reported enhancements and defects
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Proven experience and ability to gather/analyze complex data and develop accurate conclusions with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of Credit Derivatives product
- Proven record in implementing projects at large scale
- Experience in managing projects - strong organizational, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, Jira
- Ability to positively influence change and maintain a positive change management environment
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Technical skills in Python,advanced Excel and Alteryx will be a plus