Asset & Wealth Management - Head of Derivatives Operations, Private Bank - Executive Director
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
You are a talented and collaborative Executive Director who will lead our Derivatives team. You are passionate about Private Banking operations. You will ideally have strong operational experience, in-depth knowledge of derivatives products, be a relationship-builder with excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence. If you are a creative problem-solver who values teamwork and inclusivity, we encourage you to apply.
- Be part of the EMEA Investment Operations leadership team and act as a trusted advisor to the Wealth Management leadership team on all operational aspects.
- Work with Cross Functional teams (Technology, Finance, Project Management Office, Compliance and Risk management)
- Collaborate with business partners across various departments to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and improvements.
- Responsible for managing (objective setting and performance management) and developing (coaching, career progression and training) people.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors, third-party service providers and regulators.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure that the bank's operations remain competitive and compliant.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong experience leading Banking Operations teams, with a primary focus on Private Banking Operations
- Significant experience and understanding on Derivatives products (OTC and Listed Derivative trades for all asset classes including FX, Equity, Fixed-Income, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps and Commodities) and knowledge of the ISDA documentation framework
- Strong understanding of the Operations ecosystem
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Knowledge of banking regulations and compliance requirements
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex operational issues
- Experience in managing operational teams with empathy and emotional intelligence
- Ability to effectively maximize delivery of business goals and returns on investment