Job Type: Full time
- Develop a strong understanding of the business process and execute test plans that align with the business process and system workflow.
- Analyze and understand existing automation framework.
- Upgrade/create new reusable test framework using Java, Cucumber, Selenium as per functional requirements
- Carry out functional and regression testing
- Partner with business and technology to enhance automated testing capabilities
- Lead complete STLC process with deliverable on time within excellent quality
- Review and evaluate manual user acceptances tests and work across team to provide automated solutions
- Manage a team of QA engineers.
- 4+ years of Hands on experience of Java. (Knowledge of Java 8 onwards is added advantage)
- 1+ year of hands on experience on working with Messaging queues.
- Working knowledge of build automation tools like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins etc.
- Expertise in Version control tool like GIT.
- Using IDE’s like Intellij, eclipse, Spring tool suite etc.
- Expertise in web services technologies such as SOAP, Restful with micro services architecture
- Experience in developing automation test framework
- Basic knowledge on Unix Commands and SQL queries.
- Hands on experience of Python is added advantage.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills.
- 2+ years of experience with the agile software development framework, with a substantial experience in high pressure, time critical environments
You’ve got this!