Product Manager (CTC Governance Risk & Controls) - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
This role is within the Cybersecurity and Tech Controls (CTC), Governance, Risk, and Controls (GRC) organization. You will be joining a Product team delivering high quality and timely solutions in the GRC Product Line. You will be working in a highly interactive environment with feature teams practicing full Agile SCRUM methodology to deliver a strategic, flexible, and scalable platform providing a consistent way to measure overall application control health and enable regular communication of technology risk to Business Control Managers. Business process flows and data flows supported by the Product are cross-product and cross-functional and you will play an integral role developing solutions that are well-defined and well-integrated throughout the E2E journey in the ecosystem.
- In partnership with the Product Owner, Interact with users and stakeholders to gather, prioritize, and document requirements.
- Conduct user interviews, prepare designs, and translate the user requirements into valuable business outcomes.
- Ensure the backlog of user stories is ordered, well documented with mock-ups as needed.
- Manage the product deliverables against aggressive stakeholder commitments and deadlines, removing blockers to progress product development.
- Maintain effective relationships with users, sponsors, stakeholders, and key partners, managing their expectations.
- Coordinate UAT sessions and sign off with users.
- Validate the ‘acceptance criteria’ & results in UAT, raising critical bugs as a matter of urgency.
- Support product releases prior to, during, and post deployment.
- Attend all SCRUM ceremonies and ensure preparedness to avoid development delays.
- Train users on the tooling solution and ensure training documentation is kept evergreen.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail in written documentation.
- Ability to build partnerships and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivated, driven to learn and to achieve targets and deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Experience of the Agile / SCRUM methodology, knowledge of Jira / Confluence is a plus.
- Experience writing user stories and user journeys.
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience designing QlikSense dashboards is a plus.
- Regulatory and Technology Risk and Controls knowledge is a plus.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.