Intelligent Automations Specialist (Edinburgh / Bournemouth) - Associate
Job Type: Full time
You have hands on experience with low-code automation and business intelligence tools (Alteryx, UiPath, etc.). You have a solid understanding of the governance process of intelligent automations and firmwide control standards, as well as strong leadership and communication skills. You have found the right team.
As an Intelligent Automation Specialist, you will focus specifically on developing Intelligent Automation Solutions for IMOS. You will work using Alteryx, UiPath and other automation tools on a daily basis and you will partner with stakeholders on the identification, development and implementation of automation use cases. You will be asked to work with digital process mapping tools as well as data visualization tools.
- Work in partnership with IMOS Operations teams to develop, test and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions
- Ensure proper controls, governance and documentation is generated for each solution
- Provide guidance to partner teams looking to develop their own solutions
- Actively seek out improvement opportunities within IMOS operations - seek opportunities and take ownership of initiatives to improve service levels and improve efficiency for J.P. Morgan and its Clients
- Track solutions developed against a department-wide list of manual processes, review to ensure tactical solutions are included in L3 strategic build requests.
- Present accomplishments and successful use cases of digital tools to the wider IMOS audience
- Be an escalation contact for issues related to implementation activity and assume ownership of providing service updates for the Client or across internal partners
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Solid experience developing solutions with one or more of Alteryx, Tableau, UIPath and other BI tools as well as familiarity with AI/ML tools
- Understanding of the governance process of intelligent automations and firmwide control standards
- Problem-solving mindset along with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, team-oriented nature with project ownership mentality
- A dedication to personal development and continuous learning and improvement
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Middle office experience
- Client facing experience
- Presentation skills