OTC EMEA Client Service Representative
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will be part of a team delivering client transactional support functions for OTC Credit & Rates cleared products. The primary functions will focus on day to day client trade inquiries supporting our clients. You will be employed as a cross product client service operations representative and will have extensive client interaction as well as opportunities to develop a deep understanding of products, internal systems, processes and support teams. You will need to have a clear understanding of trade flow management, knowledge of the confirmation, settlement, and fails for credit and rates. Additionally, as the client service and clearing agenda is complex and challenging, you will be expected to play key roles in refining existing procedures, developing new processes, defining requirements for new products or industry initiatives and identifying new opportunities to improve the overall function. Your role will require daily interaction with clients, globally located middle office & operations groups and frequent interaction with technology and project delivery teams.
- End to end ownership of the Credit & Rates trade capture and support process which includes coordinating all aspects of delivering best-in-class Operational Service to clients.
- Partnering with clients to understand business and service needs, help define and track client service metrics and onboard new 'Business As Usual' services and capabilities for existing relationships / accounts to meet client evolving needs.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with high profile and/or high-revenue generating client
- Work independently and in a team environment to maximize productivity in a most efficient manner.
- Investigate root causes of process inefficiencies and make proposals on opportunities for process improvement.
- Build in-depth understanding of the client’s organization, business priorities, culture and operating model and determine how best to leverage our products and capabilities to continuously add value for the client.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Strong experience of OTC Credit & Rates derivatives products
- Understanding of the clearance business model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Solid experience in customer service, operations or related field, preferably with work experience primarily in banking or the financial service industry
- Ability to use data to create metrics and reporting
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Alteryx, Microsoft Excel Macro/ VBA experience a plus
- Team player but can operate without direction.
- Possess initiative and problem-solving ability
- Prime Brokerage or Client Services background desirable