Chief of Staff, Risk Technology - Finance, Risk, Data & Controls (FRDC) Technology
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a senior leader and Chief of Staff in Risk Technology, you will focus on activities relating to both strategic business planning and functional business management. As the trusted partner to your CTO and Business Stakeholders you will work with the CTO and divisional leadership to define the strategic plan and measure performance and execution against strategic goals and operationalize the programs to support the strategic goals of the Risk tower. The Chief of Staff activities include all aspect of business operations, managing the budget, communications, change management, and workforce management to support and enhance the division to meet their strategic and operational goals and ensure efficient day-to-day operations.
Within the firm, you'll foster a culture of collaboration and a security-first mindset around risk and controls. Building partnerships with technology and business groups across the firm, you'll deliver innovative solutions that tighten the alignment between functional groups and overall business goals.
This role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in organization and Resource Management; Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management; Portfolio Management; Conflict Resolution; Negotiation; Budget/Financial Management, including Business Case Completion; Controls; and Partnership and Influence
- In-depth knowledge of at least one technology discipline (e.g., software delivery, infrastructure management)
- Ability to lead large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Strategic planning (e.g., roadmap creation and execution)