Product Manager, Vice President - Digital Events Platform
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management Digital Marketing organization is seeking a Product Manager to work across our Events, Digital, and Marketing teams. We set the strategic vision and lead the development of digital solutions and products, working closely with our stakeholders. We value representation of various perspectives and believe it is in this way that we will continue to differentiate ourselves in the eyes of our clients, competitors, and each other.
J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management is onboarding a new events management platform (Aventri), that will help direct efficiencies and maximize the business impact of our events strategy. The challenge in this role will be to re-imagine our current events management operating model, fully leveraging the potential of the new product. Not only will this involve onboarding and driving adoption, but also integrating the platform with our CRM systems, approaching things from the user’s perspective, understanding how we can use platform output to inform our events strategy, and partnering with the Marketing and Events managers to maximize utility of the platform for the day to day events management.
- Own product delivery across the full life-cycle, from research and design to delivery (including user acceptance testing, piloting, rollout strategy) using Agile ways of working.
- Working with events team to define high-level event themes and establish guidelines/best practices for event management (which includes event planning, execution, lead collection and distribution, and event post show reporting).
- Make evidence-based decisions and tradeoffs to deliver what matters to our stakeholders and clients. Embody a user-centric mindset to inform design and enhancements based on client data and a deep understanding of client needs.
- Define and track product KPIs and impacts over time, using data to inform early interventions and course corrections. Validate requirements and specifications, own the backlog, and partner with design and engineering to follow through to execution and adoption.
- Represent platform roadmap and present frequent updates to key senior stakeholders and in high visibility forums.
- Define and direct creative change management strategies to support the success of the platform and related process / operating model changes.
- Cultivate partnerships and engage with peers on product adoption targets and communication strategies.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 5+ years' of experience as a Product Manager with a track record in user-centric delivery, leveraging user research and data to ensure products have strong market-fit and create exceptional experiences.
- 5+ years' of experience with digital event processes, event platforms, or marketing automation/optimization.
- Experience with operating model design and business process re-engineering.
- Experience in Agile and Lean frameworks; experience in establishing these frameworks and cadences within new teams is a bonus.
- Deep understanding of customer journeys, and tangible experience in designing solutions with the end-to-end in mind.
- Detail orientated with exceptional organizational, project management, and collaboration skills. Experience working cross-functional, global and multi-cultural organization.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience with broadcast style production (i.e. television, key notes, etc) is a bonus but not a requirement.
- A genuine curiosity and willingness to learn, analytical thinker with experience in data synthesis and analysis.
- Adaptability between the strategic and conceptual to the pragmatic and tactical. Strong sense of ownership and accountability. Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.
- Flexible communication approach to build trust with diverse stakeholder groups. Comfortable running product demos with internal and external stakeholders.