Regional Payroll Administrator
Job Type: Full time
You will take responsibility for an assigned section of the EMEA Regional payrolls providing end to end Payroll related services for JPMC in conjunction with outsourced service providers.
Your main day to day responsibility is the liaison with the payroll vendors to facilitate the production of the monthly EMEA Regional payrolls. This includes the processing and transfer of payroll information to the payroll vendor, checking of payroll outputs, vendor feedback and query resolution.
- Working with the Payroll Accounting team to resolve issue and substantiate balances
- Assisting the other payroll teams when required
- Identification of and provide assistance in developing system enhancements.
- Providing support to the Payroll Team Lead and wider team; assisting with all ad-hoc/annual activities such as year-end processing
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of complete end to end payroll process through execution of appropriate review, audit and checks
- Resolution of payroll queries within SLA
- Timely clearance of outstanding items on the various GL accounts
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Payroll experience, preferably with some experience of EMEA payrolls and of an outsourced payroll environment.
- Intermediate level user of Microsoft office suite
- Experience in operating to strict deadlines in a controls focused environment
You’ve got this!