Product Owner - Tech GRC Data Management VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Within the Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) Line of Business, the Technology Governance, Risk and Controls (Tech GRC) Product Line provides tooling to ensure our first line of defense maintains a strong control environment, manages existing and emerging risks, all while making it easy for engineers to meet the JPMorgan Chase control objectives
The Tech GRC Data Management Product Owner will be responsible for how we collect, process and store data, also how we make our data available to internal consumers to perform advanced analytics. This role is critical in transforming how we transform to use data as an asset, ensuring that we both manage and exploit our data to its maximum capability to gain insight and impact security outcomes
- Lead the Data Lake team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product capabilities geared toward giving customers a single repository to store, process, and secure all of their security information.
- Leverage product management best practices from discovery to ship, crafting and executing a strategic product roadmap.
- Partner with customers, service team(s), engineering partners and teammates to define clear problem requirements and ensure we make great product decisions.
- Launch new features and products. Groom roadmaps, manage projects end-to-end, from initial definition to launch in a cost-effective manner and validation with technical users.
- Strong business acumen need to decide what will work best on a range of factors, including research, customer feedback and their own experiences. They need to decide what direction the product will be going in and then work with the entire product team to ensure it is aligned.
- Be comfortable with BI & SQL queries to measure performance KPIs and evaluate experiments.
- Consistently innovate and serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/engineering teams.
- Own our partnership with JADE, Snowflake/Databricks on behalf of the product and engineering organization and continue to evolve it over time
3-5 + years in a product management role, ideally at a large organization
- Experience successfully launching data products or technical products.
- Technical fluency in big data processing, data lakes, cloud-based data management, SQL, etc.
- You are a strong analytical thinker and have the ability to measure and quantify the impact of your team’s work.
- You are a strong listener and great communicator and can clearly explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team members.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.