Securities Services, Fund Services Product Development Business Analyst - Associate
Job Type: Full time
Welcome to JPMorgan Chase. If you are looking to make a global impact in a fast-paced and dynamic environment- you've found the right role. You will be engaging with multiple internal and external partners to develop and execute on key initiatives, focus on critical client data delivery & upstream data quality via traditional reporting & data channels in addition to web-based portal applications.
As an Associate, Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the Fund Services business within Securities Services has a sustainable and disciplined end-to-end implementation and control environment for data delivery and upstream data quality, identifying and escalating issues with a sense of urgency, and partnering with the business to ensure issues are remediated in a timely manner. The team owns or assists in a wider variety of areas within Fund Services including vendor reference data, client change triage and implementation, accounting book of record data delivery, regulatory & client custom report requirement gathering and creation and many more.
You will sit in the middle of the Traditional Fund Services global product development team and focus on product rollouts and new/existing client onboardings to our strategic applications and data feeds.
- Serve as a trusted business analyst, bridging operations, technology, client service and sales to execute for client accounting data needs.
- Represent Product Development on strategic or client custom build outs as the end recipient in data lineage flow charts.
- Lead a portfolio of build outs for a market segment or key high revenue clients.
- Execute and implement product development priorities and strategy.
- Identification, documentation, and remediation of control gaps in software development lifecycle.
- Improve the “user experience” for all stakeholders and partners, i.e. focus on enhancing ease of use, plug and play customization features, and production support engagement.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Solid understanding of Traditional Fund Services,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply to key stakeholders
- Experience delivering strong governance and oversight in a software development environment.
- Track record in transforming legacy processes and reporting for client satisfaction improvements & internal cost savings and efficiencies.
- Analytical thinker who is adept at reading across issues and identifying key drivers
- Confident professional with good judgment, maturity, and poise
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Have a collaborative style, be flexible, and have an ability to partner with other team members across global time zones
- High attention to detail
- Energetic, self-motivated, and effective under pressure - must enjoy the challenge of working within a fast-paced, changing, and dynamic working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Professional experience (4+ years) in business analysis, fund accounting/administration, web-based development, data analytics,
- A background or knowledge of FIS Invest One accounting software.
- Direct client contact to derive business requirements and discern applicability across the client base.
- SQL query knowledge
- Cognos report writer knowledge