Technical Product Manager – Mobile
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Technical Product Manager – Mobile – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our team. You will take ownership of one of the Digital Platforms squads. Our mission is to enable engineers to consistently and seamlessly ship secure, performant, and reliable experiences through any channel by shortening the time from idea to release and exposing the best capabilities of every platform.
You will be supported by a skilled development team to ensure that you can plan, deliver, and support a roadmap that is aligned with the business long-term objectives.
You will work in a highly collaborative way within the Product team and across the organisation to successfully deliver strategically aligned product development whilst aiming to exceed your set KPIs.
You will also be encouraged to engage and contribute to important business initiatives that can leverage your experience or provide opportunities for development and personal growth.
- Create the squad’s product strategy by establishing the product goals, metrics, and deadlines
- Create and own a prioritised technical product roadmap, translating the product goals into initiatives, aligning to the overall business OKRs
- Capture and use feedback from other teams in order to inform your product roadmap
- Together with the squad, breakdown the backlog into smaller increments of deliverables, each with acceptance criteria
- Prioritise the backlog, including negotiation, alignment and interlock of priorities with dependent teams
- Promote a culture of proactive avoidance of incidents
- Chair Agile ceremonies
- Product management experience during full SDLC
- Track record of successful delivery of complex projects in an Agile setting
- Experience working within mobile (Android, iOS, React Native) engineering platform teams that enable and support product squads
- Good understanding of mobile application development lifecycle and ecosystem
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.