Jobshare Securities Project Manager - Senior Associate (JOBSHARE- Part Time)
Job Type: Part time
This role is a Jobshare (part-time hours where 2 people share the responsibility of the role) If you are interested in this role asa part-time/Jobshare opportunity you MUST apply via our vendor partner Roleshare
- Please create a profile and complete the required pre-screen Jobshare questions to allow the JPMorgan jobshare team to review your profile.
- You can then search for the JPMorgan job reference number above and select ‘show interest’ to be linked to the specific role.
- If you would like to apply for the role you may need to find yourself a Jobshare partner to apply together as a joint application. You can do this on the roleshare platform and connect with as many suitable partners as you like and make joint applications to the role.
- Your profile and application will then be visible to JP Morgan EMEA Jobshare recruitment team, who will review all Jobshare applications via Roleshare.
JPMorgan Network Management (NM) is responsible for the selection and management of the Sub Custodian and Financial Markets Institution (FMI) network. The group is responsible for the engagement, oversight and disengagement of this network who are providing securities services (custody and clearing) and cash services (payments and other foreign currency services) to JPMorgan from a firm-wide perspective. The network spans ~500 financial institutions across 100+ markets. Network Management work closely with these institutions and associated regulatory authorities in each country according to the local market practices and regulatory rules associated with foreign investment.
- Building relationships within Network Management, cross line of business internal departments and with the external Financial Markets Institutions and sub-custodians
- Understanding and engaging operations on product, legal entity, market and regulatory driven changes
- Operational due diligence of agent banks
- Service level assessment and negotiation
- Co-ordination of cross line of business operations teams globally to effect changes and ensuring operational readiness for change events
- Co-ordination of line of business owned activities including SWIFT testing, account opening, change approvals and client communications
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Experience of executing major, multi-disciplinary and multi-national transformation projects
- Strong project management skills with strategic and operational insight into the challenges and priorities faced by the firm; commercial, regulatory, risk, competitive
- Knowledge of how to overcome obstacles; negotiate win-win solutions between external and internal clients; and manage relationships and expectations (both ways)
- Understanding of the FCA CASS UK client money rules
- Ability to complete work to deadlines with a sense of both urgency and accuracy thorough effective time management including goal setting, planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring
- Knowledge of firm’s Cash & Securities products and familiarity with Payments and Cash Management, as well as Securities Services, Markets, and Prime Finance, including operations knowledge and experience
JP Morgan is partnered with Roleshare to enable a different way to work. All roles advertised on Roleshare are jobshare/part-time only roles. Invite someone you already know to apply with you on Roleshare OR meet a new jobshare partner on Roleshare and apply together.