Markets_Sales and Research Business Management - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking to hire a highly-motivated and hard-working individual who has strong interpersonal skills to provide business management support to the Management team, which is based in London and New York.
As the Markets Sales & Research VP you will have the opportunity to partner with key stake holders in driving the business priorities and delivering on strategic initiatives. You will drive the administration and financial control of the business as well as provide oversight and leadership. In addition, you will partner with individuals across the Corporate & Investment Bank including Finance, technology, operations, HR, legal and controls.
- Serve as trusted partner to Business Heads and become a member of the leadership team in defining and executing the strategic agenda of the department
- Proactively and on request provide strategic analysis to determine business progression and issues
- Lead or support strategic initiatives/projects critical to the department, as well as develop strategic or business update presentations for internal audiences.
- Partner with Technology, Finance team and control and support teams.
- Ensure the business is in compliance with corporate-wide objectives and policies
- Input into Controls (control self-assessments, compliance training, business continuity)
- Implement new frameworks and developing process efficiencies to support the business needs
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Ability to influence colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Ability to lead and guide teams across functions and businesses to deliver on objectives
- Strong communication skills with proactive mindset
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently but also be flexible enough to undergo frequent fire drills
- Broad analytical skills ability to analyze complex problems and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
- Strong project management skills, with organizational strength, a keen eye for detail and the ability to complete high quality work
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating leadership as well as teamwork
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Solid understanding of markets and research
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field required
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
- A strong ability to effectively synthesize and manipulate data and financial/management information