Cross Product Change Services - User Acceptance Test Product Owner
Job Type: Full time
As the CPCS User Acceptance Test Product Owner, you will provide User Acceptance Testing oversight for large multi-year programs, specifically within the Payments area, and work closely with operations, product and technology groups to help define, document and agree the optimal Test Management, Issue / Defect Management, Milestone Planning, Reporting and Governance strategies in accordance with delivery of the Product roadmap. In addition identify and own product development of applicable test automation, manage people working within the team / department and strive to improve overall performance standards.
- Service provision of :Test strategy, Test Management & Execution, Test Automation, Defect Management and Reporting, Environment and Data governance
- Build strong working relationships with technology, product and operations to succeed in delivery
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmap and help communicate to our partner teams and customers
- Know and understand your customers/stakeholders, work with them to identify problems to be solved and balance their perspectives and needs
- Manage individual and team performance standards to achieve and exceed business expectations
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the team
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong Leadership and People Management
- Strong analytical ability and influencing skills
- Excellent prioritization, planning and time management
- Superb organizational skills, strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal & written communication skills, ability to think locally & execute globally.
- Strategic mind-set ensuring the right questions are asked upfront, the right people are engaged, and the product roadmap is well understood.
- Analytical mind-set with a keen interest in statistical analysis, data mining & data visualization.
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Capacity and Resource Management
- Experience in defect management and test support tools
- Knowledge of automation Lifecyle and tools
- Data literate