Payment Lifecycle Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Are you passionate about providing a world class business monitoring, alert management, and escalating major incident for Payment Operations? You have found the right team.
Payment Operations team is responsible for migration to a new state-of-the-art global payments system, lead the industry in Intraday Liquidity management, and ramp up global monitoring solutions across Globe. The Control Room has an exciting part to play within the Global Command Centre to meet those challenges and in its own evolution of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
If you have the experience within IT teams including developers, information/data security, networking, system administrators, and IT operations, then this role is for you to apply.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide monitoring and maintenance of various application infrastructures. Act as a single point of contact for the Line of Business and external service providers for all applications and connectivity related issues.
- The role involves close coordination and working with other Control Room operations sites to ensure business goals and objectives are met.
- Oversee Monitoring of all critical Payment Systems, Links and Transmissions. Monitor alerts in Business Alert Management (BAM) or other monitoring tools
- Identify and report business/client/technology impacting incidents which warrant escalation to the Incident Manager. Engage with LOB Management, Production Support and other technical support groups to resolve and remediate alerts and incidents. Notify upstream and downstream impacted operation managers of business impact.
- Advance the automation of Command Center functions
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally & externally and at all levels.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ability to use creative problem-solving techniques to solve business issues.
- Experience of working as part of a Global team.
- Demonstrates accountability and concern for quality of work and good attention to details.
- Flexible to occasionally cover some day shifts and weekends
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge of banking functions, specifically, in one or more of the following areas: Payments, Liquidity, Sanctions, Cash Account Management, Fraud, Risk and Controls
- Create executive presentations (both individual slides and structured presentations)