Investment Middle Office Services - Client Operations Associate
Job Type: Full time
Investment Middle Office Services (IMOS) provides post-trade servicing capabilities enabling Institutional Investment Management firms to outsource their investment operations activities to J.P. Morgan, ensuring all aspects of the trade lifecycle are managed end to end efficiently, accurately within market timeframes and a controlled environment to minimize risk.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing client queries across a varied range of products (Equities, Fixed Income, Repo & Mutual Funds etc).
- Perform daily oversight checks on key tasks and act as escalation for processing hubs.
- Perform trend analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced control.
- Produce key client reporting requirements against SLA’s and client expectations.
- MI Collation, Incident Reporting and Client Operational Review deliveries.
- Liaise with external third parties daily – brokers, custodians, transfer agents and vendors.
- Involvement in new fund and product launches.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Experience and product knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Repo, Cash Markets, FX or Derivatives
- Understanding of Fund accounting, Investment Book of Record (IBOR) and Net Asset Value (NAV) generation for investment funds
- Experience in developing partnership with diverse groups, both internally and externally.
- Ability to deliver against KPI’s and client SLA’s.
- Flexible, organized attitude towards work with the ability to prioritize workloads while working under pressure to manage changing and competing demands.
- Strong Microsoft Knowledge essential – Primarily Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.
You’ve got this!