Futures Derivatives Clearing Operations - Onboarding Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
TheDerivatives Clearing Account Operations team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of client accounts for its Clearing and Prime Brokerage product offerings. These offerings cover a number of products including; Listed Futures & Options, OTC Credit, OTC Rates, Equity Options and Foreign Exchange trading. The primary functions will focus on day to day account setup and client configuration.
As a Futures Derivatives Clearing Operations - Onboarding Associate in Derivatives Clearing Account Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting day to day account configuration and technical configuration requests from business stakeholders and customers along with resolving technical issues resulting from system architecture and reference data related trade breaks.
- End to end owner of the client account setup process
- Partner with business partners to understand the client service needs - validate client requirements vs services offered, and implement solutions where necessary
- Management of client account reference data
- Assist in the resolution of reference data related trade breaks
- Aid in the development of new derivatives clearing products and the associated account structures
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for investigating and troubleshooting issues to ensure smooth trade processing
- Manage client connectivity, account set-up and technical configuration processes in order to integrate customer systems into the various internal and external platforms (ie.Swap Execution Facility (SEF) ,Central Counterparty Clearing house (CCP)) required for trade execution, processing margining and settlement
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Working experience in the financial services industry, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of the Clearing product with experience supporting one (or more) of the following products: Futures & Options, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, and Foreign Exchange
- Deep understanding of the Foreign Exchange Derivatives with a particular focus on credit risk management and the clearing model such as Traiana’s credit monitoring, trade processing engines (CreditLink, Harmony, TRM), forex electronic communication networks (“ECN’s”).
- Fair level of expertise in Portfolio risk margining of Over-The-Counter foreign exchange products
- Strong technical skills: A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is mandatory, particularly Excel
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and demanding work environment
- Effective communication skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience with some form of coding (VBA, SQL, Python, or Java)
- Experience working with data analysis and visualization tools such as MATLAB, Alteryx or Tableau