Strategy & Transformation Lead - VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As trusted advisors, we enable the translation of vision to structured programs and interventions designed to reduce complexity, facilitate and accelerate positive outcomes through operating model solutions , organizational design changes, process re-engineering, organization change management , transition and execution. Our team has diverse skills that help us collaborate across all levels of the organization to implement sustainable solutions and deliver material impact. Our involvement therefore spans almost all critical initiatives for GTI. The team has established a strong track record and there is now a need to build further leadership and delivery capability to meet the team’s increasing agenda, remit and demands.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
- Lead organizational interventions that optimize the organizations capability to deliver business outcomes and meet customer needs.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture equipping all levels of the organization with processes and tools to make this a reality.
- Create a compelling case for change and influence senior leaders to support execution of change.
- Lead organizational redesign to deliver fit for purpose structures enabling high quality deliverables
- Provide individualized executive coaching to develop high potential individuals and senior leaders.
- Deliver team coaching to strategic delivery teams to help build a high performance delivery capability.
- Facilitate strategic decision making workshops to help build roadmaps and plans to deliver priority business outcomes.
- Build and deliver senior leadership training programs to support advancement of organization development capability.
- Innovate through rapid experimentation to accelerate organizational change efforts and break new ground.
- Nurture strategic partnerships across GTI, Global Technology and Business partners to enable broad scale transformational change.
Key Attributes: The Transformation lead must be able to impact the organization not only through their influencing & leadership skills, but by taking personal ownership for the delivery of measurable results. They must also exhibit the following qualities:
- Practitioner – Must be able to garner respect from individuals/teams and be willing to get their hands dirty in getting the job done
- Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure organizational values and principles are adhered to, be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls where appropriate
- Situationally Aware – Must be able to notice differences and issues as they arise, coach leaders to resolve issues and challenge mediocracy.
- Enthusiastic Engagement– Must have high-energy and be a source for motivation/inspiration for individuals and teams looking for support and guidance
- Continual Improvement – Must continually enhance craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage self and a team
- Attitude of Empowerment – Must be able to lead teams to self-organization
- Attitude of Transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- 10+ years experience in one of following areas: agile coaching, organization development, management consulting, and process improvement.
- Strong experience in a practitioner role either as a coach, developer, technology leader or analytical role.
- Deep understanding of organizational dynamics, psychology, social and behavioral science.
- Recognized Certifications in either Coaching (ICF), Facilitation (IAF) and Organization Development (CEC, CST)