ServiceNow Integration Controls Lead
Job Type: Full time
Chief Technology Office (CTO) is a technology enablement capability for the firm, delivering a range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost-effective manner. The objective of CTO is to enable all of Global Technology to deliver business capabilities with a strategic, standard and easy to use set of platforms and processes, including (but not limited to) public cloud solutions, SDLC engineering solutions, common data management capabilities and large-scale technology project execution.
Currently, we are seeking an integration controls lead to join our existing Digital Workflows Data Governance and Controls team. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Cybersecurity & Controls partners to ensure our ServiceNow Integration layer used for importing and exporting data into ServiceNow complies with all required firmwide controls objectives. ServiceNow is a strategically important cloud-based platform used widely within JPMorgan for automating workflows such as IT Service Management, Human Resources Case Management and Customer Services Management.
- Perform risk assessments, identify findings, remediate and validate security/controls requirements and vulnerabilities ensuring compliance with firm-wide control policies
- Manage the creation and lifecycle of upstream and downstream integrations with ServiceNow
- Partner with Technology and Product Teams ensuring existing functionality and new capabilities adhere with firm-wide controls
- Partner with Production Management organization ensuring integrations don’t adversely impact the stability of the production environment
- Partner with firm Control Domain Authorities (CDAs) ensuring adherence with required process / controls and compliance
- Partner with Cybersecurity and Technology Controls to manage control findings and breaks
- Support internal audit cycles across ETS controls space
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience in Risk, Controls, and Compliance in Financial Services Industry
- Understanding of basic public/private cloud and on-premises architecture principles
- Strong team player with proven ability to establish and maintain relations with multiple control stakeholder teams
To be successful in this role the candidate must be prepared to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment to deliver strong controls posture. Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with key controls stakeholders is a must. This is a great role for someone who enjoys the controls area and be willing to adapt to the ever-changing compliance demands. Experience with managing and facilitating internal audits is a plus. Knowledge about SOX, SOC1 and SOC2 compliance is a plus. If you are someone who loves to make things happen, has disciplined planning, exceptional communication and collaboration skills, and passionate about platform security challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow and build upon your experience.