Collateral Management Analyst
Job Type: Full time
The team is responsible for the oversight and settlement of Collateral trades, and managing intraday exposures generated from new lending activity.
- Processing and settling the daily collateral trades.
- Calculation of non-cash & cash collateral exposures, working closely with the borrower community to ensure collateral is delivered and correct margins are maintained.
- Marking of previously settled loans, to account for fluctuation in securities price, to ensure collateral is maintained to correct margins.
- Daily reconciliations and reporting intraday and end of day items and cash break management.
- Work alongside the trade desks, tri-party agents, treasury services and counterparties.
- Dealing with a high volume of queries relating to product understanding, settlement of collateral and general reconciliation breaks.
- Management of client relationships and liaising with relationship managers to maintain client expectations.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience working fast and with exceptional diligence, delivering high standards of service quality.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Previous experience & knowledge in collateral/trade settlements & payment area.
You’ve got this!