Futures and Options Margin Client Service Representative Analyst
Job Type: Full time
As a Future and Options Margin Client Service Representative Associate in Global Clearing Operations, you will join Client Service representatives team which undertake the task of liaising with clients for the settlement of assets (Cash & Securities) to cover the banks calculated risk.
The successful candidate will undertake numerous activities, such as client communication, margin call bookings (cash and securities) managing profile setups, mapping Settlement Instructions, creating metrics.
You will report to an Future and Options team leader but also have frequent opportunities to work closely with the teams of Vice President and department Executive Director due to the flexible nature of task involvement and perceived evolution of the role.
- Leasing with client to ensure margin calls are covered for the day
- Supporting the team’s daily functions
- Assisting with Team Controls & Project initiatives
- General flexibility to participate in ad-hoc activities
- Regular interaction with a wide range of internal/external teams and Senior Managers
- Create metrics
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Problem solver with the ability to assist in the development of solutions for clients and strategic thinker
- Ability to review and implement process improvements
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is required and highly numerate with good keyboard and core system (Outlook, Excel, Word) skills
- Must possess heightened communication skills, as the role involves detailed interactions across multiple lines of business and core processing areas
- Confidence to meet with clients and internal parties to deliver feedback on data relating to the client interactions with the team
- Teamwork ethic as primary function is to support the activities of the Margin team for the benefit of the client
Preferred qualifications ,capabilities and skills
- External Client services experience or similar experience interacting with senior/demanding internal clients and effective relationship building with a wide variety of stakeholders for example: Clients, Credit Execs and Business Partners.
- Working knowledge of OTC Derivative products, Futures and Options or similar background