Enterprise Agility Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Enterprise Agility Coach will evaluate the health of the portfolio and respective products in order to identify opportunity for improvements around scaling Agile and product management, as well as assisting the leaders and teams in maturing their product vision, planning, and delivery. This role will be accountable for partnering with leaders (Exec Leaders, VPs and Directors across the portfolio) to develop a strategy to set and achieve the Agile and product educational goal for their respective products. As a Enterprise Agility Coach, you'll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Enterprise Agility Coaches are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people. They're proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Enterprise Agility Coach drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Enterprise Agility Coach is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big, and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We are excited to see what you will bring to our team.
- Work with the Product owners to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Facilitate groups of 50 or more
- Coach teams across multiple products
- Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvements events
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; teach team to remove impediments
- Embrace the concept of continuous learning in your own journey, and instill the same in the team(s) you coach
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog including empirical planning
- Appreciate the depths of Lean and Agile practices and principles, and help teams appreciate them
- Teach systems thinking and servant leadership
- Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum Framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to collaborate and influence with people at various levels
- Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS and various other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP
- Ability to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution, and more to serve the team(s)
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies
- Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
- Experience developing shared internal training and learning materials that apply the principles of Lean, Agile, and product transformation
- Ability to evaluate organizational maturity and create a plan to improve it
- Executive coaching experience, and ability to coach multiple teams across the product
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.