Payments Client Service - Enquiry Management Transformation - Associate
Job Type: Full time
We are responsible for a variety of "change the bank" projects that drive the business forward.
You will support the transformation and change initiatives that are focused on delivering the service tools of the future to transform user experiences and deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction.
Specifically, the build and delivery of the Payments client service case management tool (Unity) within the Navigator desktop to the global org (~1,200 employees.) This will also open up significant opportunities to streamline interactions between service and operations, enabling the business to achieve its goals of spending less time in Outlook, speeding up resolution of client enquiries, and improving client satisfaction.
- Evaluating business processes to identify process improvement opportunities, performing requirements analysis, and gathering feedback to validate results and develop path forward
- Supporting quantitative analysis that will define and measure the impact of transformation/change initiatives
- Run multiple aspects of projects simultaneously to maintain momentum and progress
- Ensure user groups are appropriately involved in all aspects from requirements, design, reviews, sign-off’s, testing, go live
- Define and manage business project plans, and co-ordinate working groups to govern and drive projects to completion
- Develop roadmap for roll-out and adoption of new initiatives and capabilities across clients and employees
- Working with large sets of information to derive insights and recommend meaningful actions
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Relevant work experience, preferably in the Payments businesses (TS, Trade & Working Capital)
- Prior experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst ideally in a large corporation, client service, operational or technology environment
- Working knowledge of Agile project methodology and business analysis practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel), LUCID Spark
- Attention to detail, with analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Tableau, Sharepoint knowledge