ServiceNow Production Management Lead - Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
You will be accountable and responsible for the execution of day to day production support and stability improvement for the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is an enterprise wide platform used by all Lines of Business, providing digital workflows to enable key operational processes and capabilities. The role will involve managing global follow the sun teams to ensure stability, performance and resiliency objectives for the platform are met and show continuous improvement.
- Be accountable for the production support and stability improvement of the ServiceNow platform
- Partner with Product and Engineering leads, the vendor and key stakeholders from across all Lines of Business as you drive the stability agenda across the organization
- Develop strategies and set priorities that ensure stability improvements are appropriately prioritised and effectively managed into production
- Proactively identify production risks, address issues, and develop appropriate mitigation strategies
- Uphold and champion firm-wide and organizational policies, procedures and standards
- We are looking for a hands-on Production Support Manager with experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment, ideally within financial services or large-scale technology firms.
- You have track record of running production support teams and stability improvement initiatives across software, infrastructure and organizational domains
- You are a leader and coach, bringing the energy and commitment needed to enable your teams to succeed
- You are equally proficient at engaging with executive leadership as you are at executing with your teams on the ground.
- You proactively seek training and knowledge for yourself and your teams, leveraging that knowledge to build credibility with key stakeholders
- You contribute meaningfully to the wider agenda, working as part of the Production Assurance and Platform leadership teams in support of platform objectives and goals
- You can operate effectively in global, highly-matrixed and geographically distributed organizations
- You can influence key stakeholders, decision makers and colleagues to ensure stability and performance objectives are met
- You provide structure to ambiguous situations, establishing clear priorities and execution plans with measurable milestone
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong ServiceNow technical experience/background
- Deep production management experience – ideally in a leadership role
- Functional expertise in Service Management disciplines – ideally in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while managing competing priorities
- Experience of running global teams as part of a follow the sun support model
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including executive management communications
- Experience and track record of driving stability improvement initiatives in support of business outcomes
- Ability to learn new technologies or technology concepts quickly
- A client-focused and team-oriented mindset
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.