Wholesale KYC Operations (WKO) Client Office Production Analyst
Job Type: Full time
The Corporate Investment Bank, Know Your Customer (KYC) team plays a critical role in ensuring that as an organisation, we are compliant with multiple regulations, in order to protect the bank’s reputation and financial assets. JP Morgan has developed their Global Operating Model to provide a business wide process for the delivery of KYC across all Lines of Business in every Region.
The Wholesale KYC Operations team (WKO) operates in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to provide efficient and timely on-boarding of new client relationships to the JP Morgan infrastructure.
Success in this role requires the ability to quickly build rapport with our internal customers to ensure the KYC aspect of the Clients onboarding experience is efficient and smooth.
Working with the KYC Middle Office teams you will manage expectations on turnaround timeframes and provide appropriate updates on the progress of the onboarding.
Our team members are familiar to working in an analytical and dynamic environment and have the ability to evaluate complex documents in order to ensure regulatory requirements are met. Proven experience of producing high quality work alongside remaining calm and focused under pressure is essential. You must be able to demonstrate; excellence, diversity, quality, respect and inclusivity and be able to self-motivate as well as work collaboratively within the wider team.
- Complete requests for new Client and incremental onboardings as well as periodic renewal and reviews for the CIB Front Office, prioritise active requests, provide status updates of key onboardings
- Build and develop strong partnerships, identify challenges and eliminate roadblocks with all internal partners
- Ensure all information to and from our Clients is accurate, complete and compliant with AML, Local and Corporate Due Diligence requirements
- Coordinate case prioritization, capacity planning, and assignment with our Global KYC Middle Office teams
- Stay up to date of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure impacts are identified for in-progress requests
- Manage personal workload and priorities ensuring timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in the finance industry, preferably in KYC, combined with understanding of the industry
- Resilient interpersonal skills, ability to partner with internal stakeholders
- Client focused whist maintaining a strong controls mind-set
- Proactive and flexible approach to personal workload and wider team targets
- Effective at managing time appropriately and organising workload for maximum productivity
- Working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML standards