Tax Client Support Analyst
Job Type: Full time
The Tax Client Support team is responsible for supporting clients in relation to their Tax Services. The role provides the opportunity to develop relationships with clients as you assist them with their Tax Services.
You will support multiple clients, working closely with the rest of the Tax Client Support team as well as with the Global Tax Operations team.
- Point of contact for tax enquiries to support our client’s tax servicing needs.
- Taking proactive responsibility for the resolution of client’s enquiries within the published standards.
- Pro-active management of client relationships.
- Contribute to the tax component of service reviews and other meetings with the client
- Analyse root-cause of recurring issues through regular review of metrics, and assist in developing programmes for service enhancements arising from these figures
- Support and guidance on: outstanding/expiring tax documentation, documentation, Relief at Source, Retrospective Reclaims, Capital Gains Tax, Financial Transaction Tax, Tax Regulatory Reporting
- Identify and escalate tax risks and participate in resolution
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Client-facing experience preferably in finance/banking
- Great communication skills
- MS Office literate
- Proactive approach, focus on resolving issues
You’ve got this!