Cloud Project Execution
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to apply your project delivery and management skills to a newly forming team in Azure Cloud Environment (ACE).
Become an integral part of the team supporting – supporting Azure Cloud Environment (ACE) architects to prioritize and document design solutions for workloads from Kubernetes to ChatGPT, obtain required input from technology partners such as CTC and Controls and facilitate the ACE Architecture Review Board (ARB) forum.
You will be part of the Enterprise Technology Azure Cloud team, playing an integral in the Architecture and Engineering team supporting the ACE Architects create and maintain documentation, facilitate the Architecture review board forum which meets weekly to review and approve reusable solution designs.
- Collaborate with ACE Architects to ensure ACE Architecture Solution Designs are documented appropriately (i.e., in correct location, accurately titled, dated, versioning managed etc)
- Ensure appropriate ACE Architecture Review Board (ARB) review and approval obtained
- Ensure JIRAs are created and managed through to completion
- Facilitate ACE Architecture Review Board (ARB) sessions
- Help facilitate Agile ceremonies when required
- Participate in ad-hoc activities for ACE Architecture and Engineering
- Can communicates effectively both written and verbal
- Experience of Architecture design principles and documenting in Vision, Lucid and Confluence to document and organise materials
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and ceremonies (i.e., Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Retrospectives)
- Proficient using JIRA to manage Epics and Stories and Sprints
- Well organised and a logical thinker who is comfortable working in an environment which is still forming and able to pivot to changing priorities
- Able to organise and run meetings that have clear agenda’s and outcomes, capture minutes and actions and follow up as needed
- An understanding of Public Cloud principles and components