Client Service Account Manager – Italian Speaker
Job Type: Full time
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting 100% Client satisfaction by interacting with the Client on service & operating issues and opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and broaden partnerships with Clients and Internally. Travel is required.
- Understand Clients’ business to predict their needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Assist in developing and executing strategic Client plans
- Promote use of self-service tools to reduce number of Client enquiries
- Analyse payment and associated activities in order to identify efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
- Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement
- Identify and escalate potential risk associated with Client activities
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Italian linguist essential - excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Ability to develop and mobilise internal networks and resources
- Ability to effectively use and manage multiple systems
- Client service and portfolio management experience
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, processes and risk policies nice to have
- Dual-ability to work effectively as both a team player and alone
You’ve got this!