Product Lead - Servicing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are not your standard bank, we are an innovation hub. We are part of the team that launched Chase as a new UK bank in 2021, and are now starting on a new initiative with big ambitions. More details will be provided during the interview but for now we can enthusiastically say: It’s challenging, it’s high stakes, it’s fun!
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture. We have created a new organisation with diverse professionals that come from a wide set of skills, backgrounds and experiences, including top tech giants, blockchain innovators and FinTech unicorns.
Team members have autonomy to collaborate and work in a cross-functional way. We value your opinion in every matter. Our inclusive culture is hugely important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, compassionate people who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. We are about bringing new products to market that solve real-world problems for real-life customers, not just innovation for the sake of innovation. We are human first; we love working with each other, and we need personal connections and in-person bonding. We find we are happier, more motivated
and more productive this way. If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of we’d encourage you to read on and apply.
This is a role for a senior product leader who wants to be part of flat-structure organisation and influence the design & development of a green-field initiative.
- You will define servicing principles that guide how the organisation meets the needs of customers who need help. This includes a comprehensive foundation of when and how customers self-serve, when and how they reach out to the business, and how we resolve their issues.
- You will be responsible for building a sophisticated digital ‘servicing stack’ - the capabilities, dashboards and internal tooling, as well as the self-serve customer journeys that support a strong customer experience
- You will define and build multi-channel customer journeys (across web, mobile, phone, chat, email, social media) that address customers' support needs, based on a clear understanding of the context and severity of a problem
- You will define the servicing KPIs that the product organisation delivers against
- You will be responsible for building an experience that turns those who come to us for help into our fans
What we expect
We’d like you to have deep experience in service design and development, both as a team lead and as an individual contributor. In particular:
- Experience building servicing systems, including contact-centre platforms, CRM systems, front-office and back-office tooling
- Experience building both self-serve and assisted customer experiences
- Experience defining servicing principles at scale, working across organisational silos
- Experience working in a highly service-centric culture, with a high bar for customer outcomes
- Experience managing a team of product developers and designers
- Awareness and practical understanding of servicing technologies and trends, and their application and relevance to rich customer experiences
We’d also like you to have a few key personal skills. Every organisation has its own culture, and we want you to be successful in ours.
- A desire to solve hard problems
- A desire to teach others and share knowledge. We aren’t looking for hero leaders, more for team players. We want you to coach other team members on servicing principles, practices and implementation patterns.
- Clarity of thought. We operate quickly and efficiently, and we value people who are economical with their time and clear with their opinions. This is critical also because this role will define principles that guide the work of others.
- Comfortable in uncharted waters. We are building something new. Things change quickly. We need you to learn technologies and patterns quickly.
- Ability to see the long term. We don’t want you to sacrifice the future for the present. We want you to choose technologies and approaches based on the end goals.
- Comfortable working within a geographically distributed team