Fund Services Client Operations - Associate
Job Type: Full time
As an Fund Services Client Operations - Associate in the Fund team, you will play a lead role in ensuring high quality delivery of services across all mutual fund product offerings. On a daily basis you will be involved in driving client issue resolution, ensuring proper execution on client deliverables, communicating client status updates and providing KPIs to senior management to ensure appropriate escalation and prioritization of all client issues. As part of the team, you will be accountable for building and maintaining a network of partners throughout the organization in order to promote client focus and drive overall service quality.
- Be a primary point of contact for a significant JPM Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build and maintain a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent Fund Accounting in all client & internal interactions
- Be responsible for client on-boarding, off-boarding and fund events, as well as issue management, investigation, escalation and remediation, and daily BAU query management and resolution
- Implement client and regulatory driven changes to operating model while being the primary escalation point for issues, service and progress updates
- Work across the organization to determine process improvements and drive the roll out of key firm-wide operational initiatives
- Maintain close partnership with internal stakeholders
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Multiple years of experience in Fund Accounting operations
- Technical-savvy, demonstrating skills within accounting principles and theories
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking combined with strong analytical skills
- Ability to make balanced decisions and effectively represent our brand
- Ability to deliver amid continuous change in a high paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and effectively manage client expectations
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Experience working across multiple business areas and functions to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience within Change Management