Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting Analyst/Associate
Job Type: Full time
In this role you would be working in Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting, a group within Corporate Risk Management. You and your colleagues will be responsible for analysing and reporting wholesale credit exposure in the Corporate & Investment Bank (“CIB”). You will be ensuring that all levels of risk management of the firm can use the information provided to understand and manage the business in a timely and effective manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Production and analysis of board-level and senior risk management reports and presentations.
- Preparation and ownership of management reports tracking key departmental metrics.
- Ownership of control and governance requirements over assigned reports and processes
- Support data quality management process to remediate identified data quality issues
- Participate in team projects
We are looking for someone excited to join our organization. If you meet the minimum requirements below, you are encouraged to apply to be considered for this role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical mind-set with problem-solving abilities
- Numerate - Comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to listen well and influence others
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
- A self-starter who is organized and consistently meets deliverables
- Comfortable leading an initiative or playing a support role on the broader team
The following additional items will be considered but are not required for this role.
- Working knowledge of VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, or Python to enhance and automate reports. Candidates who can demonstrate ability to use other languages or automation tools will be considered.
- Finance / Economics higher education.