Technology Risk & Controls Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, innovative technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have an impact on us as a company, our clients, and our business partners worldwide.
We are looking for someone as part of the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) organization to analyze, consolidate and report on trends/metrics suitable for consumption at varying levels of technical and risk understanding, as well as for all levels of management, including external regulators. The successful candidate will need to be able to understand and articulate cyber and technological risks and work with technical and non-technical control owners to derive actionable and measurable remediation tasks.
This role is an opportunity to work with a diverse collection of stakeholders within an exciting technical environment at the leading edge of digital banking and propel your knowledge and experience.
- Own the definition and maintenance of the technology risk and control environment for the line of business
- Assess the effectiveness of technology controls against requirements and policy statements
- Support and co-ordinate responses to 2LOD, Audit, Regulator & Customer requests for information on control obligations
- Analyze and report on compliance of cyber and technology controls against LoB (Lines of Business), Firmwide and Regulatory Standards
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders to facilitate oversight and effectiveness of the technical control environment
- Support/Own reporting products used to ensure stakeholders are kept appraised of the performance of the technology control environment
- Validate that business Key Risk Indicators are accurately captured & included in prioritization activities
- An understanding of Enterprise Risk Management practices in a technical environment.
- Technical and operational understanding of financial services regulations.
- Self-motivated and with a desire to learn.
- Ability to operate on multiple tasks whilst still achieving high delivery standards.
- Technical Understanding of Cloud and on-prem computing (Public/AWS, Private, Hybrid).
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or equivalent experience.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you are not just working at a global financial institution. You are an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will transform the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we are building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth, career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you are looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.