Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Test Automation Manager
This is a hands-on opportunity that can help our teams deliver enhanced quality by ensuring the delivery of effective and efficiency test strategies and automation within a green-field initiatives. We leverage the latest technologies and leading industry practices to deliver an end-to-end cutting-edge solution to our clients.
- Providing technical quality and testing engineering leadership, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding quality
- Work closely with all teams across the business to get high-quality products and features through the software delivery lifecycle (build, test, and release on time)
- Take responsibility for identifying key risks and working with multiple teams to define an overall test strategy
- Communicating to a wide range of stakeholders and client teams, aligning them to the test strategy/plan and ensuring shared understanding of desired outcomes.
- Working with (and leading) teams in multiple locations in different time zones, review code PRs from the wider team
- Being part of a tribe as the point of contact for quality and test engineering chapter
- Responsible for the quality and testing engineering improvement roadmap for the tribe
- Working with and across tribes/chapters to deliver test strategies and improvements
- Co-ordinate and lead tribe test resources
- Automating tests and building sufficient and meaningful test coverage
- Developing from scratch or contributing to existing testing frameworks and test infrastructure
- Development and optimisation of test automated within CI/CD pipelines
- Help to define and use software quality data to identify risks to delivery
- Championing a quality and test assist mindset across unit, integration, functional, non-functional testing
- Developing metrics and trend analysis for testing activities
- Triaging, analysing, and debugging issues and driving issues resolution with the team
- Initiating and completing test escape and root cause analysis, testing lessons learned
- Recommending test process improvements and defect prevention actions
- Contributing to the wider quality improvement initiatives and technical radar
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in defining test strategies for complex systems
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.